Grace Ogburn exclusively practices Family Law. Our Family Law Practice includes limited-scope representation to traditional litigation actions. Grace handles multiple types of Family Code proceedings including Dissolutions of Marriage, Legal Separation; Paternity Actions, Pre-Marital Agreements, and Post-Judgment Modifications.
Grace Ogburn was born in Wyoming and Graduated from the University of California, Riverside (B.A.) and from the Western State University of Fullerton School of Law (J.D.) in 1996. Although, Grace limits her practice to Family Law, she has legal experience in general civil litigation, real estate, and appeals.
Example of Services
- Determine characterization and distribution of assets and debts.
- Preparation settlement agreements.
- Enforcement of agreement or orders the other party is failing to comply with.
- Negotiating and/or litigating child and spousal support.
- Limited-Services such as one-time appearances at Court.
- Obtaining or defending domestic violence restraining orders.
- Collecting past-due child support by Wage Order, Writ or Lien.
- University of California, Riverside (B.A.)
- Western State University of Fullerton School of Law (J.D.) in 1996
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- Central District of California
- State Bar of California
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member of the Los County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Phone : (714) 424-0089
- Email : email@example.com